- I am 26 years old, living in Sydney, Australia.
- I have a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Biology with Honours (1st Class)
- I currently work in the health food industry, focusing on marketing and product development.
- I have an Instagram page (@betterbeingsteph) where I document my day-to-day thoughts and recipes.
- I am official Brand Ambassador for Sneaky Wholefoods, Happy Way Protein, Switch Nutrition, Before You Speak Coffee, and ATP Science. I have also collaborated with brands such as Hello Fresh, Priceline, New Balance, Under Armour, Nivea, Australian Almonds, Remedy Kombucha and Chobani.
- I was awarded the 2017 Rising Social Star for Wellbeing in Australia and partnered with Priceline to spread the word on achieving a greater wellbeing and sense of confidence.
- I released by own snack range co-created with Sneaky Wholefoods in October 2018. Our Better Being Blends are available online to purchase, with new flavours and products in the works!
- I am the founder of The Better Beings (@the.betterbeings); a community created with the purpose of bringing together Australian women. We host monthly events designed to educate, empower and inspire.
- I have suffered with mental illness and disordered eating, and am still on my journey to recovery
All of these little elements of who I am have endowed me with a passion for empowering others to look after themselves, to find balance and to reach a stage where they feel content, comfortable and sustainable in their lifestyle.
I hope to share that passion with you here x